Forum: GNU Radio USRP1 Cygwin C++ example with 3.2

Kutik (Guest)
Hello,

I've updated to release 3.2.
I am running the example from C++ Interfacing Questions. I get the
following
error:

        6 [main] testusrp 5792 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Exception:
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
     382 [main] testusrp 5792 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
testusrp.exe.stackdump
        6 [main] testusrp 5792 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Exception:
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
     382 [main] testusrp 5792 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
testusrp.exe.stackdump
571911 [main] testusrp 5792 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Exception:
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
583155 [main] testusrp 5792 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Error while
dumping
state (probably corrupted stack)

Note that with previous release I had no problem.
Does anyone has similar experience? Is there some limitation of 3.2
release
to be used under Cygwin?

Thank you.
Problem solved.

I've forgot to replace cygusrp-0.dll with the new one from the 3.2
release.
Additionally I had to add boost_thread-gcc34-mt-1_36.dll if I want to
run
the compiled executable with Windows.