Forum: Ruby on Rails help urgent please

Ruby O. (Guest)
on 2009-05-27 02:09

Hi all,

Help needed urgently

Example: this could be the string.

Kid games need to be both fun and educational. Aimed at ages pre-K
through middle school, safe environment to discover their abilities and
learn new skills with interactive and fun computer games. Our games
build skills in math, logic, memory, vocabulary, alphabet, spelling,
geography, computer skills, color identification, shape identification
and other various problem solving. Our commitment to parents, teachers,
and kids, is to connect learning and skill building with a sense of
challenge, fun, and self esteem.

Output
Kid games need to be both fun and educational. Aimed at ages pre-K
through =>
<= middle school, safe environment to discover their abilities and learn
new =>
<= skills with interactive and fun computer games. Our games build
skills in =>
=> a sense of challenge, fun, and self esteem.

its like after certain words i want to put => and than in next line
 starts
 with <= and than certain number of words and than ends with =>  and so
on

Regards and thanks
Marnen L. (Guest)
on 2009-05-27 02:30
Ruby O. wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Help needed urgently
 You've already started a thread on this topic.  No need to do so again.