Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 MAXUINT

Pascal T. (Guest)
MAXUINT is defined as rb_define_const(mGLib, "MAXUINT",
INT2FIX(G_MAXUINT)); which make it -1

It is supposed to be unsigned and be 4294967295, which make an unit test
fail in pango.

I fixed some other ones, but don't know what would be correct for
MAXFLOAT and MAXDOUBLE
Kouhei S. (Guest)

2009/5/27 Pascal T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> MAXUINT is defined as rb_define_const(mGLib, "MAXUINT",
> INT2FIX(G_MAXUINT)); which make it -1
>
> It is supposed to be unsigned and be 4294967295, which make an unit test
> fail in pango.

Could you commit the patch?

> I fixed some other ones, but don't know what would be correct for
> MAXFLOAT and MAXDOUBLE

What about DBL2NUM()?

kou
Pascal T. (Guest)
Le mercredi 27 mai 2009 à 20:44 +0900, Kouhei S. a écrit :

> > I fixed some other ones, but don't know what would be correct for
> > MAXFLOAT and MAXDOUBLE
>
> What about DBL2NUM()?

I add missed it, thanks

I committed the full patch