Forum: Ruby on Rails local RAILS/RUBY connections?

agilehack (Guest)
Anyone from this group in or around Hudson Valley NY?  Looking for
some local connections or groups to learn with and from.
Marnen L. (Guest)
on 2009-05-26 20:43
agilehack wrote:
> Anyone from this group in or around Hudson Valley NY?  Looking for
> some local connections or groups to learn with and from.

Yup!  I live in Albany, and Jason F., who occasionally posts here, is
also in this area.  Check out http://www.techvalleyrb.org for the local
users' group.

Best,
--