Forum: GNU Radio How to view data samples when running fm radio

Zainab Q. (Guest)
I have successfully run gnuradio on linux/windows. I am running the
example usrp_wfm_rcv.py. i want to look at few of the data samples
coming from the usb port. What changes in the code should i make to
view these data samples.
Eric B. (Guest)
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 01:53:40PM +0500, Zainab Q. wrote:
> I have successfully run gnuradio on linux/windows. I am running the
> example usrp_wfm_rcv.py. i want to look at few of the data samples
> coming from the usb port. What changes in the code should i make to
> view these data samples.

Connect a gr.file_sink to the usrp, then look at the resulting data
using octave or some other tool.
Zainab Q. (Guest)
In usrp_wfm_rcv.py, there is a command self.u = usrp.source_c()

Now how do we use the gr.file_sink() in this file?

--
z@!n@b
Mir M. Ali (Guest)