Forum: Ruby on Rails how to use fusion charts in ror

Kiran M. (Guest)
on 2009-05-26 12:01
hi this is kiran can anyone help how to use angular fusion charts in ror
iam using rails 1.2.6 version   do i need to use any plugin for angular
fusion charts
p_W (Guest)
This article is a little old so I'm not sure whether it will help or
not, but it takes you through installation and a quick example of
using flash and flash charts with RoR.

http://blogs.tech-recipes.com/johnny/2006/08/29/ru...

On May 26, 4:01 am, Kiran M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Srividya (Guest)
Please take a look at this article:
http://www.infoq.com/articles/sharma-charts-in-rails.
This will help in integrating FusionCharts in Rails.
As far as I know, you don't need any plug-in to integrate FusionCharts
in rails.
Angular guage is a part of FusionWidgets v3. You would need to buy a
license, if you already haven't.
To produce the xml for the angular chart, refer to the documentation
page: http://www.fusioncharts.com/widgets/docs/Contents/...

There are several FusionCharts Rails related discussions at :
www.fusioncharts.com/forum
Hope this helps.

On May 26, 1:01 pm, Kiran M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Srividya (Guest)
Hi
Please take a look at this article:
http://www.infoq.com/articles/sharma-charts-in-rails.
This will help in integrating FusionCharts in Rails.
As far as I know, you don't need any plug-in to integrate FusionCharts
in rails.
Angular guage is a part of FusionWidgets v3. You would need to buy a
license, if you already haven't.
To produce the xml for the angular chart, refer to the documentation
page: http://www.fusioncharts.com/widgets/docs/Contents/...

There are several FusionCharts Rails related discussions at :
www.fusioncharts.com/forum
Hope this helps.

On May 26, 1:01 pm, Kiran M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Kiran M. (Guest)
on 2009-05-28 15:28
p_W wrote:
> This article is a little old so I'm not sure whether it will help or
> not, but it takes you through installation and a quick example of
> using flash and flash charts with RoR.

http://blogs.tech-recipes.com/johnny/2006/08/29/ru...

> On May 26, 4:01�am, Kiran M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

hi

this is kiran i tried this but couldn't make it any way thanks for ur
help.
Kiran M. (Guest)
on 2009-05-28 15:32
Srividya wrote:
> Please take a look at this article:
> http://www.infoq.com/articles/sharma-charts-in-rails.
> This will help in integrating FusionCharts in Rails.
> As far as I know, you don't need any plug-in to integrate FusionCharts
> in rails.
> Angular guage is a part of FusionWidgets v3. You would need to buy a
> license, if you already haven't.
> To produce the xml for the angular chart, refer to the documentation
> page: http://www.fusioncharts.com/widgets/docs/Contents/...
>
> There are several FusionCharts Rails related discussions at :
> www.fusioncharts.com/forum
> Hope this helps.
>
> On May 26, 1:01�pm, Kiran M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

Thanks u srividya

I tried this but not generate angular chat with this and another issue i
could only get the day which i mentioned i couldn't get the whole
weekend that is how many hours he spent on each is not getting displayed

Any way my problem is not this i want angular fusion charts in ror where
i could display these as alarm signals and they should also generate
report that is on every weekend i should see how much fuel had been
spent.
Kiran M. (Guest)
on 2009-05-28 15:34
Srividya wrote:
> Hi
> Please take a look at this article:
> http://www.infoq.com/articles/sharma-charts-in-rails.
> This will help in integrating FusionCharts in Rails.
> As far as I know, you don't need any plug-in to integrate FusionCharts
> in rails.
> Angular guage is a part of FusionWidgets v3. You would need to buy a
> license, if you already haven't.
> To produce the xml for the angular chart, refer to the documentation
> page: http://www.fusioncharts.com/widgets/docs/Contents/...
>
> There are several FusionCharts Rails related discussions at :
> www.fusioncharts.com/forum
> Hope this helps.
>
> On May 26, 1:01�pm, Kiran M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

Thanks a lot but my issue not yet resolved........:

Any way my problem is not this i want angular fusion charts in ror where
i could display these as alarm signals and they should also generate
report that is on every weekend i should see how much fuel had been
spent.
Kiran M. (Guest)
on 2009-05-28 15:36
p_W wrote:
> This article is a little old so I'm not sure whether it will help or
> not, but it takes you through installation and a quick example of
> using flash and flash charts with RoR.

http://blogs.tech-recipes.com/johnny/2006/08/29/ru...

> On May 26, 4:01�am, Kiran M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

Thanks a lot

Any way my problem is not this i want angular fusion charts in ror where
i could display these as alarm signals and they should also generate
report that is on every weekend i should see how much fuel had been
spent.

were there any sample angular guage r needle gauage diagrams so that i
can use them.
(Guest)
Are you still having problems?

There are many ways to display the chart but the one I've used and
works fine for me is to create dinamically the XML using a builder and
then to render it in the view. You just need to include the js file
under /public/javascript/ and to include the SWF file under public/
FusionCharts/

On May 26, 8:01 am, Kiran M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Kiran M. (Guest)
> Are you still having problems?
>
> There are many ways to display the chart but the one I've used and
> works fine for me is to create dinamically the XML using a builder and
> then to render it in the view. You just need to include the js file
> under /public/javascript/ and to include the SWF file under public/
> FusionCharts/
>

> On May 26, 8:01�am, Kiran M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

hi diegocaliri,

can u plz send an example to show how to use gauge charts (i.e
speedometer charts)
in ruby on rails

can u send me the code so that i can understand where u r using it.