Forum: Ruby on Rails Is there any collabrative community content managemnt product available in ruby On Rails?

RubyRed (Guest)
Is there any collabrative community content managemnt product(other
than radiant CMS) available in ruby On Rails?.
I need a software which can be used like drupal or joomla for a
comminity of more than 10 k users to discuss about various topics.

Thanks in advance
Phlip (Guest)
RubyRed wrote:

> Is there any collabrative community content managemnt product(other
> than radiant CMS) available in ruby On Rails?.
> I need a software which can be used like drupal or joomla for a
> comminity of more than 10 k users to discuss about various topics.

I just started with Community Engine, but it has shown no signs of
sucking yet...

--
   Phlip
Marnen L. (Guest)
Phlip wrote:
[...]
> I just started with Community Engine, but it has shown no signs of
> sucking yet...

Good to know.  There's also lovdby-less and (if you want to go that
route) Ning

Adva-cms is a promising newcomer -- might be worth a look once it
matures a bit

> --
>    Phlip

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org

On May 23, 8:41 am, Marnen Laibow-Koser <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-
Sazima (Guest)
Guys,

I did some research 2 weeks ago (interesting links:
http://www.rubymatters.com/ruby-cms/
& http://www.ajaxlines.com/ajax/stuff/article/top_ruby_cms.php) and
found some options worth giving a try:

- http://www.browsercms.org/
- http://radiantcms.org/
- http://rubricks.org/index_en.html

Cheers, Sazima
Walter McGinnis (Guest)

We just released Kete 1.2. It has many of the more advanced module
features built in that you might find in those platforms. It is
squarely aimed at community collaboration on content.

Check out Kete at http://kete.net.nz/ or http://
horowhenua.kete.net.nz/ for an example.