Forum: GNU Radio 'optparser' folder location

Ahmed Majeed K. (Guest)
Hi all,
I am trying to modify benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx.py but could not
find the location of the folder "optparser" or the file
"OptionParser.py" in my pc. Can anyone please comment over their
location?

Furthermore if these are not present in my pc, how can I still be able
to run benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx.py successfully as both of these
examples import functions from OptionParser.py. Waiting reply and
thanking you in anticipation.

-Ahmed
Eric B. (Guest)

  http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=python+optparse