Forum: GNU Radio Build tree versus Install Tree

Tom Lutz (Guest)
Is there an easy way to test out my code modifications without doing
'make install'?  It takes so long...

Thanks,
Tom
Eric B. (Guest)
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 05:36:16PM -0400, Tom Lutz wrote:
> Is there an easy way to test out my code modifications without doing
> 'make install'?  It takes so long...
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

If you've got QA code that was done according to the existing
framework, "make check" will run it without it having to be installed.

Eric
Tom Lutz (Guest)
It's more like this: I want to use a block that I wrote in grc without
going through make install.