Forum: Ruby Yahoo Search Marketing API

Grayson P. (Guest)
on 2009-05-22 22:56
Anyone know of a Ruby version of the Yahoo Search Marketing API?
Unfortunately they only samples in .NET, Java, etc. ... the lesser
languages.
Grayson P. (Guest)
on 2009-05-22 22:57
I guess I should have given the URL

http://developer.searchmarketing.yahoo.com/index.php

Grayson P. wrote:
> Anyone know of a Ruby version of the Yahoo Search Marketing API?
> Unfortunately they only samples in .NET, Java, etc. ... the lesser
> languages.
Lune 9. (Guest)
on 2009-07-01 18:17
I also need samples so if you have some ... I take them !