Forum: NGINX Strange link on wiki.nginx.org

Kurt Hansen (Guest)
Hello,

There is an inaccurate link on the wiki. I'm not sure if it is in error
or someone is trying to generate ad revenue.

Here's the wiki page:

http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxResources

If you click on the "Short Nginx examples" link, you get this page:

http://zh.stikipad.com/notes/show/nginx

Which just has a bunch of ads related to godaddy.com

Could someone update it with the proper link?

Thanks!

Kurt Hansen
Michael S. (Guest)
I removed it.

It was probably a legit site, but the guy let his domain expire and a
domain monger nabbed it.

Since it is a wiki it should be open for anyone to sign up and edit
the pages. Unless Cliff locked it down for some reason, but afaik he
hasn't.
Cliff W. (Guest)
On Fri, 2009-05-22 at 09:33 -0700, Michael S. wrote:
> I removed it.
>
> It was probably a legit site, but the guy let his domain expire and a
> domain monger nabbed it.
>
> Since it is a wiki it should be open for anyone to sign up and edit
> the pages. Unless Cliff locked it down for some reason, but afaik he
> hasn't.

Only the front page and the download page are locked (for what I hope
are obvious reasons).

Cliff
Kurt Hansen (Guest)
Thanks!