Forum: GNU Radio gr-usrp2, gnuradio-usrp2

Douglas G. (Guest)
I'm working on a gnuradio block that talks to the USRP2, and it looks
like
the library I need to link to changed in the 3.2 release branch: instead
of
libgr-usrp2, it's now libgnuradio-usrp2? The revision log shows this
happened back in 10959, and got merged into the release branch not too
long
ago - but I only just noticed it today. I'm assuming this naming change
is
the way it'll be for the final release then?
 Doug
Johnathan C. (Guest)
On Fri, 2009-05-22 at 08:50 -0400, Douglas G. wrote:

> I'm working on a gnuradio block that talks to the USRP2, and it looks
> like the library I need to link to changed in the 3.2 release branch:
> instead of libgr-usrp2, it's now libgnuradio-usrp2? The revision log
> shows this happened back in 10959, and got merged into the release
> branch not too long ago - but I only just noticed it today. I'm
> assuming this naming change is the way it'll be for the final release
> then?

Yes.  All of the C++ API libraries are now libgnuradio-*.

Johnathan