Forum: GNU Radio Re: Question on gnuradio.wxgui and the agc block

Firas A. (Guest)

> On Thu, 5/21/09, Ankit S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>

> I'll go a step further and ask if there is are more help files on available GNU radio
blocks, and
> about writing your own block?
>
> Thanks!

There is a old and un-updated document that lists Gnuradio blocks at:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9688074/Simple-Gnuradio-...

Best Regards,

Firas
Eric B. (Guest)
On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 09:50:23PM -0700, Firas A. wrote:
> There is a old and un-updated document that lists Gnuradio blocks at:
>
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/9688074/Simple-Gnuradio-...
>

> Best Regards,
> Firas

I've uploaded current doxygen generated docs.  Click on the C++ blocks
link to
get a list of blocks.

  http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/index.html

Also, the code in the trunk has been modified so that it now builds
documentation by default.  If you want to turn it off, use
--disable-docs
at configure time.

Eric