Forum: Ruby on Rails How to install ActiveScaffold plugin?

sultan (Guest)
I am upgrading to raills 2.3.2. I’m having problems with AjaxScaffold
which has been deprecated.
I am a linux novice. The web site http://activescaffold.com/  has the
following command:
script/plugin install
git://github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold.git
I tried the above and also ruby script/plugin …
Nothing happens.

Any ideas?
Greg D. (Guest)
On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 5:39 PM, sultan <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> I am upgrading to raills 2.3.2. I’m having problems with AjaxScaffold
> which has been deprecated.
> I am a linux novice. The web site http://activescaffold.com/  has the
> following command:
> script/plugin install git://github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold.git
> I tried the above and also ruby script/plugin …
> Nothing happens.
>
> Any ideas?

Do you have git installed?

--