Forum: Ruby Default access specifier in Ruby

Kumar C. (Guest)

I am involving in development of Ruby on Rails applications.

Please give me information regarding default access specifier in Ruby.

Thanks in Advance,
kumar
Brian C. (Guest)
on 2009-05-21 17:31
Kumar Ca wrote:
> I am involving in development of Ruby on Rails applications.
>
> Please give me information regarding default access specifier in Ruby.

Short answer:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro

Long answer:
Describe the concept you are having difficulty with, and what you have
learned about it so far. Or describe the problem you are trying to
solve, and at what point you have got stuck. Preferably show code
examples which demonstrate the problem, and the errors or unexpected
results you get when running them.