Forum: Ruby on Rails Install RMagick on Lunix

Ramesh G. (Guest)
on 2009-05-21 09:47
Hi All,

Can please help me on how to install RMagick on Linux machine

Thanks for reply
Svetlana V. (Guest)
on 2009-05-21 10:41
Ramesh Gajula wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can please help me on how to install RMagick on Linux machine
>

> Thanks for reply

for ubuntu:
sudo apt-get install libmagick9-dev ruby1.8-dev
sudo gem install rmagick
nuytnie (Guest)
Be sure to have the build-essential package installed too...
for Debian based systems:

sudo apt-get install build-essential

On May 21, 8:41 am, Svetlana Vt <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>