Forum: Ruby on Rails JOBS - Have opening for ROR engineers

Doris (Guest)
Hi All,

I am looking for talented engineers with experince of around 4 - 6
years having hands on Ruby on Rails, Java, MySql or Flash. Work
location will be Bangalore, India.

If this sounds interesting please send across your resume to me at
removed_email_address@domain.invalid. If you have any of your friends who are
will
be interested, do refer them. Feel free to mail me for any further
details.

Regards,
Doris
Commander J. (Guest)
Hello,

Do you just happen to also be looking for part time freelancers who
want to help you out?

Best regards,
CmdJohnson
Kad K. (Guest)
I thought they were many talented Indian software developers looking
for jobs over there ... why not hiring them first ?
Phlip (Guest)
Erwin wrote:

> I thought they were many talented Indian software developers looking
> for jobs over there ... why not hiring them first ?

I suspect, in terms of some few of them just might have access to this
newsgroup, they were Doris's target...

--
   Phlip
Kad K. (Guest)
Erwin wrote:

> that's OK .. but was not clearly stated  ;-)  got few friends there ,
> will relay it

Tip to Doris: When the local Railsters run thin, hire folks who have
learned
other web technologies, and train them on the job via Pair Programming.
Trust
me: You lose zero time with them like that!

(Y'all _do_ practice Pair Programming, don't you??)

--
   Phlip
   http://twitter.com/Pen_Bird

> me: You lose zero time with them like that!
>
> (Y'all _do_ practice Pair Programming, don't you??)

Unfortunately there is only me, so it is a little tricky.

Colin