Forum: RSpec getting strings in results

Mano a. (Guest)
Earlier I used rspec for a small module in which I could see the string
used in the example displayed in the results

for eg.

 1.should be success
 2. should be redirect(failed)

2 examples, 1 failure

Now I upgraded the rails version and getting the results as

2 examples, 1 failure.

what may be the reason?

my rails/rspec versions

rails version 2.3.2
rspec 1.1.8
David C. (Guest)
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 12:12 AM, Diwakar, ANGLER - EIT
> Now I upgraded the rails version and getting the results as
>
> 2 examples, 1 failure.
>
> what may be the reason?
>
> my rails/rspec versions
>
> rails version 2.3.2
> rspec 1.1.8

Rails 2.3 requires rspec 1.2 or greater.
Mano a. (Guest)
I updated rspec to 1.2 still I am not getting string values

Diwa
David C. (Guest)
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 1:48 AM, Diwakar, ANGLER - EIT
> I updated rspec to 1.2 still I am not getting string values

I'm going to need a bit more context than that. Please post some code,
rspec examples and backtraces.