Forum: Ruby on Rails Annotate Models

Milan D. (Guest)
on 2009-05-19 20:08
Is it possible to annotate models under app/models/some_directory if the
models do not have SomeDirectory namespace?
Julian L. (Guest)
On 20/05/2009, at 2:08 AM, Milan D.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid
 > wrote:

> Is it possible to annotate models under app/models/some_directory if
> the
> models do not have SomeDirectory namespace?
> --

What do u mean by annotate?

Blog: http://random8.zenunit.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/random8r
Learn: http://sensei.zenunit.com/
New video up now at http://sensei.zenunit.com/ real fastcgi rails
deploy process! Check it out now!
Jodi S. (Guest)
Milan -

On 19-May-09, at 12:35 PM, Julian L. wrote:

> What do u mean by annotate?

This plugin may do what you want:

http://agilewebdevelopment.com/plugins/annotate_models

Milan D. (Guest)
on 2009-05-19 20:54
I'm already using the plugin. The thing is that the models are not in
the app/model directory but they are located one directory down, like
app/model/advertising
The plugin expects models to be prefixed with Advertising:: namespace
which is not the case. Is there any way to annotate them without using
namespaces?