Forum: Italian Ruby user group born_at(1i) ?!?

Ale D. (Guest)
on 2009-05-19 19:40
When I use scaffold,
if I have a datetime field in the model, in the view there is some combo
to set the date and time.

The HTML source has the combos with the names
name="user[born_at(1i)]"
name="user[born_at(2i)]"
name="user[born_at(3i)]"

someone can explain how work "born_at(?i) " ? or suggest some page page
who explain than

thank you,
Alessandro
Sandro P. (Guest)
It's one of (IMHO) the most hidden rails feature :D
You can find the method (and some info) by looking directly in the rails
source file (
http://github.com/rails/rails/blob/ee5520a0a5ea838...)

Sandro
Ale D. (Guest)
on 2009-05-20 19:43
You're right ! ruby code is the best documentation :D

Thank you,
Alessandro