Forum: Rails France Rails Freelance Developer

Lachlan L. (Guest)
Hello,

Please excuse me if this is not a suitable post for this list.

I am an Australian Rails developer in Paris looking for other free-
lance developers who are available to work on a number of projects we
are currently working on.

If anyone is interested and ready to start soon please don't hesitate
to let me know!

Thanks.
Harry S. (Guest)
on 2009-05-20 00:08
Lachlan Laycock wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please excuse me if this is not a suitable post for this list.
>
> I am an Australian Rails developer in Paris looking for other free-
> lance developers who are available to work on a number of projects we
> are currently working on.
>
> If anyone is interested and ready to start soon please don't hesitate
> to let me know!
>
> Thanks.

There is a Ruby (and Rails) meetup in Paris tomorrow :
http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com/2009/05/12/12t...

You might find people there.

Lachlan L. (Guest)
Harry,