Forum: Ruby on Rails Payment gateway implemantation.

Salil G. (Guest)
on 2009-05-19 17:04
Hi all,
I am having trouble in implementing payment gateway in my application on
joyent server. I need to configure 'http//' url for normal methods and
'https//' for secured methods. For this functionality we need to have
two ports on Apache server, port:80 and port:443. When i configure both
of them, the Apache server starts default on port 443 and not on port
80. I have generated me required ssl files and put them on Apache
server.

Regards,
 Salil
pharrington (Guest)
Sounds like your httpd.conf is missing
Listen 80

But you might want to look for a more Apache specific group to be
asking questions like that, like alt.apache.configuration.

On May 19, 9:04 am, Salil G. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Salil G. (Guest)
on 2009-05-19 18:14
> But you might want to look for a more Apache specific group to be
> asking questions like that, like alt.apache.configuration.

Thanx for your quick reply.

Regards,

Salil