Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails + AJAX + mootools

fRAnKEnSTEin (Guest)
hi there,

I am trying to use rails with mootools, everything just worked great.
I have a little problem with the ajax thing, because every time i send
a form with ajax an error occur that said something like
"authentication token error". I have read that i need to include
inside the form a hidden with the authentication token, this approach
fix the problem and everything worked, but i am not sure if this is
secure or not? any idea

Regards,

Shirkavand
Frederick C. (Guest)
On May 18, 11:57 pm, fRAnKEnSTEin <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> hi there,
>
> I am trying to use rails with mootools, everything just worked great.
> I have a little problem with the ajax thing, because every time i send
> a form with ajax an error occur that said something like
> "authentication token error". I have read that i need to include
> inside the form a hidden with the authentication token, this approach
> fix the problem and everything worked, but i am not sure if this is
> secure or not? any idea

That's fine - if you use the rails helpers it would have included that
token as a hidden form field automatically.

Fred