Forum: NGINX nginx-0.7.58

Igor S. (Guest)
Changes with nginx 0.7.58                                        18 May
2009

    *) Feature: a "listen" directive of the mail proxy module supports
IPv6.

    *) Feature: the "image_filter_jpeg_quality" directive.

    *) Feature: the "client_body_in_single_buffer" directive.

    *) Feature: the $request_body variable.

    *) Bugfix: in ngx_http_autoindex_module in file name links having a
":"
       symbol in the name.

    *) Bugfix: "make upgrade" procedure did not work; the bug had
appeared
       in 0.7.53.
       Thanks to Denis F. Latypoff.
Robert G. (Guest)
on 2009-05-19 18:09
Igor S. wrote:
> Changes with nginx 0.7.58                                        18 May
> 2009

How can we actually download this?!
Igor S. (Guest)
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 04:09:10PM +0200, Robert G. wrote:

> Igor S. wrote:
> > Changes with nginx 0.7.58                                        18 May
> > 2009
>
> How can we actually download this?!

http://nginx.net
http://sysoev.ru/nginx/download.html
Øyvind Kolbu (Guest)
On 2009-05-18 at 17:33, Igor S. wrote:
> Changes with nginx 0.7.58                                        18 May 2009
>
>     *) Feature: a "listen" directive of the mail proxy module supports IPv6.

Thanks, this is works great!
Cliff W. (Guest)
On Tue, 2009-05-19 at 16:09 +0200, Robert G. wrote:
> Igor S. wrote:
> > Changes with nginx 0.7.58                                        18 May
> > 2009
>
> How can we actually download this?!

I assume you are not aware of the wiki either:

http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxInstall

Regards,
Cliff
usen68 (Guest)
Very good!I have download the newest nginx for windows. But I want to
know how to build it under MSVC8 .

Posted at Nginx Forum:
Weibin Y. (Guest)
usen68 at 2009-5-19 16:42 wrote:
> Very good!I have download the newest nginx for windows. But I want to know how to
build it under MSVC8 .

A far as a I know, the Windows native version haven't released its
source yet.
But you can run the binary version like this:

 cd c:\
 unzip nginx-0.7.52.zip
 ren nginx-0.7.52 nginx
 cd nginx
 start nginx

--

Weibin Y.
Igor S. (Guest)
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 05:44:19PM +0800, Weibin Y. wrote:

> ren nginx-0.7.52 nginx
> cd nginx
> start nginx

Since 0.7.53 you do not need to rename directory because nginx is built
without prefix and use a current directory as prefix.
usen68 (Guest)
Igor S. Wrote:

> Since 0.7.53 you do not need to rename directory
> because nginx is built
> without prefix and use a current directory as
> prefix.

I know it. I use a batch to start nginx. The following is my batch.

@echo off
REM "starting Nginx ........"
cd nginx
start nginx
cd ..
REM "starting PHP FastCGI........."
cd php5
start HiddenConsole.exe php-cgi.exe -b 127.0.0.1:9000

Posted at Nginx Forum:
hua (Guest)
I'm also eager to learn about how to build 0.7.58 win32 version! Would
you kindly post the build process?

Posted at Nginx Forum:
Wicked (Guest)
Nice Thank Igor :)