Forum: Ruby Checking ruby out from svn?

John C. (Guest)
I'm trying to pull out stuff from ruby's svn repository and following
the instructions at...
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/community/ruby-core/

I get...

svn co http://svn.ruby-lang.org/repos/ruby/trunk ruby
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (405 Method Not Allowed) in
response to PROPFIND request for '/repos/ruby/trunk'

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

John C.                             Phone : (64)(3) 358 6639
PO Box 1645 Christchurch                Email :
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
New Zealand
Roger P. (Guest)
on 2009-05-18 18:06
John C. wrote:
> I'm trying to pull out stuff from ruby's svn repository and following
> the instructions at...
> http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/community/ruby-core/
>
> I get...
>
> svn co http://svn.ruby-lang.org/repos/ruby/trunk ruby