Forum: Ruby on Rails Help with iPhone

Paul B. (Guest)
on 2009-05-17 18:46
I need some help with iPhone. I use iui but I don't understand the
basics. It seems that I can't do a simple update of a post using Ajax.
Is that done for you?

What if I want to delete a post in the db, from a "show" view. How do I
write the delete link and the method? How do I get back to the view I
want after that.
Paul B. (Guest)
on 2009-05-17 19:45
Pål Bergström wrote:
> I need some help with iPhone. I use iui but I don't understand the
> basics. It seems that I can't do a simple update of a post using Ajax.
> Is that done for you?
>
> What if I want to delete a post in the db, from a "show" view. How do I
> write the delete link and the method? How do I get back to the view I
> want after that.

Got it working using a normal link_to and target _replace. But I the
"backButton" has the wrong innerHTML and href. How can I change that?
Can I add some variables to the link_to?