From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Ivan Porto
Carrero
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:55 PM
To: ironruby-core
Subject: [Ironruby-core] mocking with ironruby

Caricature is ready to make it's first steps into the world.

It works with the null object pattern and for CLR interop. I still need
to do statics for ruby objects etc. but for instance methods etc it
should be fine.
So if anybody wants to have a play feel free :)

---
Ivan Porto C.
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim
Ivan P. (Guest)
Yep
http://github.com/casualjim/caricature

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Jim D.

---
Ivan Porto C.
GSM: +32.486.787.582
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

Vince
Lombardi<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/v/vince_...
- "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time."