Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails 3.0 release?

Joshua P. (Guest)
All,

Is Rails 3.0 officially released yet? Because as far as I remember it is
scheduled to be release after RailsConf. I don't see any announcements
or
whatsoever though. Does anybody know the status of Rails 3.0? Perhaps
those
that went to RailsConf can give us some idea about it.

Regards.

--
If you can't believe in God the chances are your God is too small.

Read my blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/scrum8
Conrad T. (Guest)
On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 12:52 AM, Joshua P.

> If you can't believe in God the chances are your God is too small.
>
> Read my blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/
> Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/scrum8

Joshua, Rails 3.0 is not officially released at this time.  Thus, I
would
recommend viewing DHH keynote here:

http://railsconf.blip.tv/file/2081411/

-Conrad
Colin L. (Guest)
2009/5/14 Joshua P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

> If you can't believe in God the chances are your God is too small.
The error occurred while evaluating nil.is_too_small
You might have expected an instance of Deity
You may be sadly disappointed
Joshua P. (Guest)
On May 14, 5:55 pm, Conrad T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Joshua, Rails 3.0 is not officially released at this time.  Thus, I would
> recommend viewing DHH keynote here:
>
> http://railsconf.blip.tv/file/2081411/

Thanks for the redirection Conrad. :-)

Cheers.