Forum: GNU Radio change size of scrollarea of grc

feldmaus (Guest)
Hi Gnuradio folks, :-)

how can i change the scrollarea size of grc ?
It is a little bit to small for my application. :-)

regards Markus
feldmaus (Guest)
feldmaus <feldmann_markus <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Hi Gnuradio folks,
>
> how can i change the scrollarea size of grc ?

I mean, ho can i change the size to greater than 2048x2048 ?
Josh B. (Guest)
Thats a big flow graph! In pixels, how big should it be?
Markus F. (Guest)
Josh B. schrieb:
> Thats a big flow graph! In pixels, how big should it be?

Yes that is a good Question. Generally it would be nice to
know how to change this, but i think 4096x4096 would be nice
for me, or maybe more for the students which proceed with my
task after me. :-)

regards Markus