Forum: Ruby on Rails Placing orders using Rails

Musdev M. (Guest)
on 2009-05-14 01:41
I'm in my three months process of learning rails, and have some
questions on a project that I have intentions to work on. In my web app
I want users to be able to login place however many orders using credit
card information, how do I go about doing this with rails?
Can I use the scaffold command to create a model for placing orders? I'm
most positive I will have to use some validations, and also make sure
that its secure.

Kindest Regards
Philip H. (Guest)

Maybe start here... http://agilewebdevelopment.com/rails-ecommerce