Forum: Ruby on Rails free sms gateway in india

(Guest)

   I am Ramu from India, My rails application needs to have sms
feature I searched for couple of rails plugins like sms-fu and all.
But it seems that none of them has a support to india mobiles. Please
help me in finding out the free sms plugin for rails in india.

Thanks,
Ramu.
Marnen L. (Guest)
> Hi,
>
>    I am Ramu from India, My rails application needs to have sms
> feature I searched for couple of rails plugins like sms-fu and all.
> But it seems that none of them has a support to india mobiles. Please
> help me in finding out the free sms plugin for rails in india.

I know that here in the US, all mobile phone companies assign an e-mail
address to each phone, so that SMS messages can simply be sent by e-mail
to the appropriate address.  Do they do the same in India?  If so,
that's probably your best bet.

> Thanks,
> Ramu.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org

On May 13, 11:23 pm, Marnen Laibow-Koser <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-
dare r. (Guest)
> I tried with it but no luck its not working. Any one worked on the sms
> service in india??
>
> On May 13, 11:23�pm, Marnen Laibow-Koser <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-

hi ramu, if you found the solution. could you please me to do the same.