From: Eric B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark-rx/tx.py with QPSK modulation
To: "Boris Danev" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Cc: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 5:34 PM

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 03:02:20PM +0200, Boris Danev wrote:
> received at all.
>
> Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
>
> Boris

We've fixed some bugs in the mpsk demod since 3.1.3.  You could either
try the trunk, or stay tuned for a few more days when we expect to
have the 3.2.0 release out.

Eric
Boris Danev (Guest)
Thank you Bill and Eric.

With the change of the suggested 2 parameters dbpsk and gmsk reception
appears to be stable.
The dqpsk is still not working properly.
I will try the trunk as well. The 3.2 release seems very close :-).

Regards,
Boris

Bill S. wrote:
>     From: Eric B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
>     benchmark-rx.py/bencmark-tx.py
>     and ok =
>     try the trunk, or stay tuned for a few more days when we expect to

Boris Danev
System Security Group, ETH Zurich
IFW C 41.1, 8092 Zurich, Switzeland
E-Mail: removed_email_address@domain.invalid