Forum: Ruby change service property

Cheyne L. (Guest)
on 2009-05-12 20:10
Hi everyone,

I need to change a service login property in a script. For example, I
installed a service on windows, and its logon default setting is logon
as local system. I wonder if there anyway to change it into logon as
"This account" with account name and password? Any ideas? Thank you in
advance
Cheyne L. (Guest)
on 2009-05-27 22:02
Cheyne Li wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I need to change a service login property in a script. For example, I
> installed a service on windows, and its logon default setting is logon
> as local system. I wonder if there anyway to change it into logon as
> "This account" with account name and password? Any ideas? Thank you in
> advance

Any one can help???