Forum: GNU Radio Benchmark-rx/tx.py with QPSK modulation

Boris Danev (Guest)
Hi everyone,

I want to ask if someone has tried the benchmark-rx.py/bencmark-tx.py
(gnuradio-examples/python/digital) in the the 3.1.3 realease with qpsk
modulation (-m dqpsk) for transfering user data? I connected 2 usrps
with an RF cable and two laptops (gnuradio 3.1.3 release).
Using gmsk and dbpsk modulation seem to work more or less, even though
the receiver sometimes misses sent packets. However the dqpsk modulation
did not work at all. I am always getting garbage in the payload and ok =
false for the received packets if any. Also, many sent packets were not
received at all.

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Boris
Eric B. (Guest)
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 03:02:20PM +0200, Boris Danev wrote:
> received at all.
>
> Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
>
> Boris

We've fixed some bugs in the mpsk demod since 3.1.3.  You could either
try the trunk, or stay tuned for a few more days when we expect to
have the 3.2.0 release out.

Eric