Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN/ADV] "The Well-Grounded Rubyist" now out in paperback

David A. Black (Guest)
Hello all --

I'm delighted to announce that my new book "The Well-Grounded Rubyist"
is now available in paperback (and still in PDF, of course). It's
published by Manning, and it's in stock at the publisher[1] and
Amazon[2].

TWGR is a reworking, "repurposing" of my 2006 book "Ruby for Rails".
It's not "for Rails" this time; it's Ruby, specifically Ruby 1.9. It's
got lots of new topics, and expansion and updating of everything.

Enjoy! And let me know how you like it.

David

P.S. The cover was redesigned along the way which is why the covers at
Manning and Amazon are different at the moment. Same book though :-)

[1] http://manning.com/black2
[2] http://tinyurl.com/twgramz

Now available: The Well-Grounded Rubyist (http://manning.com/black2)
"Ruby 1.9: What You Need To Know" Envycasts with David A. Black
http://www.envycasts.com
James B. (Guest)
on 2009-05-13 04:24
David A. Black wrote:
> Hello all --
>
> I'm delighted to announce that my new book "The Well-Grounded Rubyist"
> is now available in paperback (and still in PDF, of course). It's
> published by Manning, and it's in stock at the publisher[1] and
> Amazon[2].

Arrived this morning on my desk.