Forum: JRuby Fcntl not supported on this platform

Barbara R. (Guest)
Hello,

I understand that this particular issue with fcntl
might be fixed in trunk (and the next RC of 1.3).

When/how might I get a hold of that?

Since 1.3.ORC1 was just released May 1st, It may be a while before I see
the
next rev, right?  Since I need to show progress on this soon, I either
need
to roll back and try to get this project working on an earlier rev of
the
library, or leave the tomcat environment.

Any thoughts or advice?  You guys have the inside scoop...

As always, thanks for your help!

Barbara

On 5/7/09 2:57 PM, "Nick S." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> supported on this platform
> supported on this platform".  Any thoughts?
> - Apache Tomcat Version 6.0.18
>   Warbler::Config.new do |config|
>
> /home/admin/apache-tomcat-6.0.18/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/config/../vendor/rails/r
> :in
>         from
> org.jruby.rack.DefaultRackApplicationFactory$4.init(DefaultRackApplicationFact
> org.jruby.rack.servlet.DefaultServletDispatcher.process(DefaultServletDispatch
> er.java:32)
>         at org.jruby.rack.RackFilter.doFilter(RackFilter.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFi
> lterChain.java:235)

------ End of Forwarded Message

Tony A. (Guest)
on 2009-07-20 06:26
I'm also having the issue that Barabara mentions above - I've updated to
JRuby 1.4.0 (I assume that's trunk) and it still occurs. I've also tried
JRuby 1.3.0RC2.

Has anyone managed to work around this problem? Here's the logs with the
error on pastie: http://pastie.org/551677

thanks,

Tony Arnold
Marcus B. (Guest)
on 2009-07-28 09:16
I had this issue on Rails 2.2.2 - upgrading to 2.3.2 solved this issue -
(note upgrading to 2.3.3 introduced another issue though)
Tony A. (Guest)
on 2009-07-28 12:44
Marcus Baguley wrote:
> I had this issue on Rails 2.2.2 - upgrading to 2.3.2 solved this issue -
> (note upgrading to 2.3.3 introduced another issue though)

Something like this?

http://kenai.com/jira/browse/ACTIVERECORD_JDBC-28