thx igor

2009/5/11 Igor S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Øyvind Kolbu (Guest)
On 2009-05-11 at 17:45, Igor S. wrote:
> Changes with nginx 0.7.56                                        11 May 2009
>
>     *) Feature: nginx/Windows supports IPv6 in a "listen" directive of the
>        HTTP module.

Any IPv6 plans for the mail module's "listen" directive?

As always, thank you for your great piece of software.
"坏人" (Guest)
支持ipv6了好,赞一个

Posted at Nginx Forum:
Igor S. (Guest)
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 11:56:23PM -0400, ?????? wrote:

> ??????ipv6??????????????????

This is English only mailing list.
"坏人" (Guest)
Igor S. Wrote:

> --
> Igor S.
> http://sysoev.ru/en/

哪里写English
only了?我来是帮助别人,无论日语还是俄语,只要我会的都会告诉大家

Posted at Nginx Forum:
张立冰 (Guest)
æ›°

I think English is better for this mailing list. For You and Me, all of
us.
:)
Valery K. (Guest)
----- "Igor S." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 11:56:23PM -0400, ?????? wrote:
>
> > ??????ipv6??????????????????
>
> This is English only mailing list.

Oops, I didn't know that. I thought it was "all other languages". I
spoke German with someone last weekend. I'm sorry!
Delta Y. (Guest)
这位兄弟,如果是英语的提问,最好还是用英文回答吧。
这样你的努力也能被别人承认,不然你帮了别人别人也不能理解,浪费了你的时间。

The default language is English, I think.

2009/5/12 "坏人" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
"坏人" (Guest)
呵呵,谢谢你的提醒
不过我的英语很差,说出来完全不是原意。为了大家更准确的理解,我还是用中文吧
像english
only这种心态就不对,我去学习时并不是只学中文的。只要我用得上的资料,哪怕俄语、日语、泰语我都会去钻研
这里是技术论坛,所以知识无国界

Posted at Nginx Forum:
jikila (Guest)
就是因为看了你的帖子,我才来注册的,以前一直潜水来着,哈哈。

Posted at Nginx Forum:
Jim O. (Guest)
I understand that you want to help others. However, the "lingua franca"
of the list is English and most of your efforts will not be understood.
Since you are posting at the forum, I am happy to set up a Chinese
language forum if there is a demand, however it will not be integrated
with the mailing list.

Please take *that* discussion to the "Site Suggestions" forum and off
the mailing list.

Posted at Nginx Forum:
raptium (Guest)
> 呵呵,谢谢你的提醒

不过我的英语很差,说出来完全不是原意。为了大家更准确的理解,我还是用中文吧
> 像english
only这种心态就不对,我去学习时并不是只学中文的。只要我用得上的资料,哪怕俄语、日语、泰语我都会去钻研
> 这里是技术论坛,所以知识无国界

This is more than a forum, all of your posts will be sent to the whole
mailing list. Most of the subscribers don't understand Chinese and
Google Translate does not help due to the poor translation quality. If
you really want to help people with problems about nginx, maybe you
should find someplace like nginx-cn mailing list. If there is no
Chinese mailing list for nginx by now, well, try to create one on
Google Group.
"坏人" (Guest)
那你说我以后是发言还是沉默呢?

Posted at Nginx Forum: