Forum: IronRuby Environment.SpecialFolder

Orion E. (Guest)
This looks like it should be really simple, but it's broken... What am I
doing wrong?'

>>> require 'mscorlib'
=> true
>>> System::Environment::SpecialFolder
:0:in `const_missing': uninitialized constant
System::Environment::SpecialFolder (NameError)
        from :0

I've also tried .SpecialFolder, ::special_folder, etc

Thanks heaps, Orion
Tomas M. (Guest)
We don't do well with nested types right now :(. I'll fixit it asap.

Tomas