Forum: Ruby Newbie has trouble setting up redmine

Jar Sconce (Guest)
Hello,

I'm 100% new to anything related to ruby, and I'm trying to set up
redmine for tocket management. I'm doing this on Mac OS X 10.5 Server
(Leopard), with the following installed:

ruby 1.8.7 (2009-04-08 patchlevel 160) [i686-darwin9]
gem 1.3.1
Rails 2.3.2

When trying to run redmine, via WEBrick, I get the following error:

bash-3.2# ruby script/server webrick -e production
=> Booting WEBrick
=> Rails 2.3.2 application starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:440:in
`load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant
ActionController::Session::PStore (NameError)

Can anyone shed some light?
Mark T. (Guest)
> I'm 100% new to anything related to ruby, and I'm trying to set up
> redmine for tocket management.

Redmine has an excellent forum for this type of question. I would ask
there. But I suspect that you don't have the proper version of Rails
installed, because each release of Redmine is tied to a particular
version of Rails, and I think the trunk is currently at 2.2.2.