From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Jim D.
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 8:14 AM
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] IronRuby projects newsletter

I don't know where Curt is in events, but if he is done, that support
will show up in the next push (perhaps later today).

I'll have to take a look at both of your frameworks today. I'm liking
the idea of stubs by default, and I want to get a chance to play with it
:)

JD

....there is no try

Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos and txtspk.