Forum: Ruby on Rails Looking for a lightweight client management app

(Guest)
Hi!

I'm looking for a lightweight client management app in Rails, not sure
if it can be described as a CRM though.

primary requirements:
* basic management - signup/creation/deletion
* ability to track client requests (tickets)
* email notifications
* support for custom design templates

Redmine seems to bloated for what I need.

Thank you in advance,

- Kirill
Marnen L. (Guest)
[...]
> Redmine seems to bloated for what I need.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> - Kirill

Redmine isn't bloated at all -- it would be a pretty good solution for
your needs.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org

> Redmine seems to bloated for what I need.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> - Kirill

You could take a look at http://www.opensourcerails.com/. Redmine is a
good and well-supported app, though. Note that its modular, you can
disable the parts you dont want/need.

-Bjørn