Forum: GNU Radio update: new FX2 firmware / boosted USB bandwidth

Dominik A. (Guest)
Hi!

Well, as I promised, I am going to share my results with the community.
So here it is:

http://www.dominikauras.de/gnuradio/usrp_fx2.html

Condensed into a patch file. I have uploaded a few bitstreams and a
binary of the firmware, too. There is some documentation on the site
that is mainly intended for people who already have a knowledge of the
FX2 etc.

I spent much time on verifying, but of course can't promise it is
bugfree. So I invite you to review and test it and share your
experience.

Dominik
Ryan Seal (Guest)
On Sat, 09 May 2009 18:01:12 -0400, Dominik A.

> FX2 etc.
>
> I spent much time on verifying, but of course can't promise it is
> bugfree. So I invite you to review and test it and share your experience.
>
> Dominik

Thanks for the work Dominik. This looks promising. We are using the
gnuradio in a triggered mode (pulsed radar), actively selecting data we
want with an external trigger in receive mode only. This firmware may
prove useful. I'll check it out when I get some time. Thanks again for
sharing.

Ryan