Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails on Google App Engine from a standing start

MikeSofaer (Guest)

I've spent a bunch of time getting a jruby/Rails app running on GAE
over the last couple days, and I put together a blow-by-blow of what I
had to do, for people who are interested:

http://blog.inigral.com/2009/05/07/rails-on-app-en...
bill walton (Guest)
Hi Mike,
On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 16:07 -0700, MikeSofaer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've spent a bunch of time getting a jruby/Rails app running on GAE
> over the last couple days, and I put together a blow-by-blow of what I
> had to do, for people who are interested:

Excellent post.  Thanks much for making the time.  I'm sure lots of
folks will find it very helpful.

Best regards,
Bill