Forum: Ruby Packing a UUID

Isaac W. (Guest)
on 2009-05-09 03:08
How can I pack a UUID using the array.pack method? I need to send a UUID
through a UDP packet, and I can't figure out how to do this, or
specifically, which directive to use. I tried H and h, but neither
really seemed to work.
Pablo Lorenzzoni (Guest)

Take a look how it's done here: http://github.com/spectra/ruby-uuid