Forum: RSpec Add comments to cucumber text features?

Ingo W. (Guest)
Hi all,

Often I find myself wishing there was a way to add comments to cucumber
text
features that are ignored by the parser. Is this possible somehow?

Thanks!
Ingo
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Ingo W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Often I find myself wishing there was a way to add comments to cucumber
> text features that are ignored by the parser. Is this possible somehow?

# Yes
# it is possible
# anywhere

Aslak