Forum: Ruby on Rails Change "onsubmit" event key from "return" key "ctrl-return"

Geekyra (Guest)
Hello all, r there any way to change the "return" key in form single
line input ? For example, I want the form to submit the process using
"ctrl-return" key instead of "return" key because I want to use
"return" key just to add another single line input, can it be done ?
thanx all
Tom Z Meinlschmidt (Guest)
hi,

use javascript and make new handle of kbd events. search google, I think
you'll find a lot of examples

Geekyra wrote:
> Hello all, r there any way to change the "return" key in form single
> line input ? For example, I want the form to submit the process using
> "ctrl-return" key instead of "return" key because I want to use
> "return" key just to add another single line input, can it be done ?
> thanx all

Tomas Meinlschmidt, MS {MCT, MCP+I, MCSE, AER}, NetApp Filer/NetCache

www.meinlschmidt.com  www.maxwellrender.cz  www.lightgems.cz