Forum: RSpec Taza with Flex

shaik shaik (Guest)
Hello,

Can somebody help me out in how to use Taza framework with Flex
applications? Following is the script to perform operations on Flex
application, please let me know how to do the same with Taza frame work:

require 'test/unit'
require 'funfx'

class AlertControlTest < Test::Unit::TestCase

  def setup
    @ie = Funfx.instance
    @ie.start(true)
    @ie.speed = 1
    @ie.goto("
http://funfx.rubyforge.org/Flex/FlexObjectTest/Fle...,
"FlexObjectTest")
  end

  #~ def teardown
    #~ @ie.unload
  #~ end

  # Method that navigates the test to the correct control
  def go_to_page
    @ie.tree("objectTree").open(:item_renderer => "General controls")
    @ie.tree("objectTree").select(:item_renderer => "ComboBox1")
  end

  def test_control
    go_to_page

Aslak H. (Guest)
> Hello,
>
> Can somebody help me out in how to use Taza framework with Flex
> applications? Following is the script to perform operations on Flex
> application, please let me know how to do the same with Taza frame work:

You have come to the wrong place - you're not even using RSpec. Try the
funfx list.
http://wiki.github.com/peternic/funfx

There is no need to cross-post.

Aslak