Forum: RSpec Mocha and rspec_scaffold

jevado (Guest)
Hi All,

I'm busy experimenting with RSpec and encountered a small issue with
the scaffolding.

As soon as I chooce mocha as my mocking framework in the spec helper
the specs created with rspec_scaffold fail. Is this a bug or do the
rspec_generators only work with the default mocking framework ?
I've tested it on a clean rails app to make sure it wasn't something
else.

Kind regards,
Jeroen
Scott T. (Guest)
On May 7, 2009, at 7:32 AM, jevado wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm busy experimenting with RSpec and encountered a small issue with
> the scaffolding.
>
> As soon as I chooce mocha as my mocking framework in the spec helper
> the specs created with rspec_scaffold fail. Is this a bug or do the
> rspec_generators only work with the default mocking framework ?
> I've tested it on a clean rails app to make sure it wasn't something
> else.

They only work with rspec's mock framework.

Generators are a good way to look at some example code, and not much
else.   I wouldn't advise using it.

Scott