Forum: Ruby on Rails DRb::DRbConnError

Mindtonic (Guest)
Hello, I am trying to run my tests using rake, but I keep getting this
error.  Anyone know why that might be happening?
Frederick C. (Guest)
On May 7, 5:26 pm, Mindtonic <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hello, I am trying to run my tests using rake, but I keep getting this
> error.  Anyone know why that might be happening?

Does your app make use of drb in any way ?

Fred
Mindtonic (Guest)
I'm using backgroundrb, but I have removed all of my tests except for
one as I am rewriting them to make them even more thorough.  The test
that I am trying to run does not use backgroundrb.

On May 7, 12:33 pm, Frederick C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>