Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails plain ajax

Joshua P. (Guest)
Dear all,
Does anybody know a good reference for sending ajax request to rails
without
using the rails ajax helper? I want to use other framework, namely
jQuery.
Because without using the ajax helper from rails I encounter an
authenticity
error from rails.

Thank you very much in advance,

--
If you can't believe in God the chances are your God is too small.

Read my blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/scrum8
Tom Z Meinlschmidt (Guest)
try to add :method=>:get to your ajax rails helper...

tom

Joshua P. wrote:
> If you can't believe in God the chances are your God is too small.
>
> Read my blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/
> Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/scrum8

master)